Sunday 31 July 2011

"I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself." ~ J. K. Rowling


"I've no idea where ideas come from and I hope I never find out, it would spoil the excitement for me if it turned out I just have a funny little wrinkle on the surface of my brain which makes me think about invisible train platforms. "

Happy Birthday to the woman who started it all,
Joanne Rowling.



 And The Boy who Lived ofcourse.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."


So I just came back after watching Deathly Hallows, part 2 a second time, and let me say this- I liked it so much better this time round. I will review it once the stupid final favourite characters posts get done. Also, I have decided that on 31st July, every year from the next, I will do a HP Marathon for myself. Till the end of time. Goody!

No comments:

Post a Comment