Sunday 28 October 2012

"Hello, I'm Matt Smith, and I'm wearing a fez!"


For those of you who have been following this blog for the last year or so must know of my celebrity crush on this guy. He kind of has all the features I find attractive in a male human person. Also he is an ab fab actor and plays my favourite incarnation of possibly my favourite television character. And he's turning 30 today, so a very happy birthday to you, sir. You are infinitely cool and adorable and awesome.



                 
                 



                


                 




                  
                  


(This was the picture that started it all actually).

               


A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATTHEW ROBERT SMITH!


5 comments:

  1. "And then I go, oh my God! I'm Doctor Who!" *LOL* Great gifs! Thanks for sharing them. David Tennant will always be my favorite doctor, but Matt Smith has really grown on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he is awesome. Thanks :)
      both Tennant and Smith are awesome.

      Delete
  2. Oh God, you do know what you just did to me, do you? I'm dying right now. These are pictures I was never meant to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Sorry Mette, but he's a life-ruiner :P

      Delete
  3. i absolutely loved these pictures thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete