My film maker idols are Woody Allen, Quentin Tarantino, David Fincher, Sofia Coppola, Paul Thomas Anderson, Edgar Wright and so on. They make me go weak in my knees with their amazing films.
- Favourite Films (since I am an indecisive old brat)- Fight Club and Moulin Rouge!
- Favourite Famous People (yes that is a category)- Daniel Radcliffe etc.
- Favourite Hero- Indiana Jones from the Indiana Jones movies, Amélie from Amélie, and Shaun from Shaun of the Dead
- Favourite Anti-Heroes- Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange and Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver
- Favourite Villains- Norman Bates from Psycho and Hannibal Lecter from The Silence of the Lambs
- Cinematic Counterparts- Brian the brain from The Breakfast Club, Cecilia from The Purple Rose of Cairo and Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones’s Diary
- Most Used Movie Quote- “Boo you whore” from Mean Girls
- Favourite Performances- Adrien Brody in The Pianist and Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns
- Current Male Obsessions- Matt Smith, Henry Cavill, Chris Pine, Benedict Cumberbatch, Michael Fassbender
- All Time Greatest Male Obsession/ Sexiest Man Ever- Ryan Gosling
- Films I wish I had made- The Breakfast Club, The Virgin Suicides, Submarine, In the Mood for Love, anything Woody or QT.
- Favourite Musical Artists- The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys
- Favourite Books- The Harry Potter books, Perfume, The Great Gatsby, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Looking for Alaska
- Favourite TV Shows- Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Sherlock, Pushing Daisies
I guess that does it for this mini-bio. Oh yes, I am pretty crazy and v. awkward and I only like writing about things I enjoy and appreciate.
Welcome to my blog!